Baised On Standard First Class Rate
Orders Over £200within Mainland Britain are Free of Postage Charge
Our time estimated for sending plain and undecorated cards to you is within 2-4 working days (includes plain, textured, shimmer and home print cards, and undecorated place tags), during busy periods please allow up to 7 days, please contact us before placing an order if you are in doubt.
Hand decorated and custom orders can take up to 14-21 days to be dispatched depending on the amount and the style chosen, however if you need your order processed quicker please see below.
Fast Processing Slots
We understand some of our products are the last item's you order and need then to arrive quicker than the above stated 14-21 days, for this reason we have created “Fast Processing Slots” within our creating calendar , to get allocated one of these slots please give us a call or e-mail us with your requirements for your event.
The Fast Processing Slots are Free and do not cost you anything more than your order total, we do recommend if you are in a hurry for your order to select the shipping upgrade so you items arrive the following day once we have finished with them.
Again if you are in doubt with regards to placing your order please give our friendly staff a call and they can help you process your order.
It is the Little Things Ltd that make your day perfect. Place your order in good time so we can ensure your place cards are exactly as you want. If your event is within the next couple of weeks, or you need your place cards very soon, please call 01383 741830 to check availability.
At The Little Things Ltd we use Royal Mail for your postage, orders over £65 will be sent special delivery and will need a signature on arrival, if you would like us to send it to your work place etc please let us know once you have placed the order, and we will be happy to do this for you.
All other orders will be sent First Class and will have a proof of posting, please let us know if you have not received you item 5 days after your despatch e-mail.
Table Plans are now shipped out via courier, we will inform you of the company on the day of shipping
Orders placed over £100 will be free of postage in mainland Britain and costs and will be sent Special Delivery.
Estimate Delivery Times
It is your responsibility to select the method of delivery that suits your needs. Whilst we have used our best endeavours to provide you with details about Royal Mail’s services, if you have any queries relating to delivery methods or times please either visit the Royal Mail website directly at www.royalmail.com or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you place an order and we will try to assist. Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions.
We aim to send plain and undecorated cards to you within 3-4 days (includes plain, textured, shimmer and home print cards, and undecorated place tags).
The lead time stated above for plain place cards etc is based on Working Days (Monday to Friday) excluding bank holidays.
While every effort is made to meet your requirements, please allow sufficient time for your order to be processed, peak times(May, June, July and Christmas) could delay the despatch of your order, if you need your order by a certain date please inform us on ordering, if this date is within our despatch times please make sure you select the "Shipping Upgrade" on the postage section so when the order is completed so that we will use our best endeavours to ensure that it will arrive the next day.
Many of our cut items are made up on request due to the many options we offer our customers, this can incur a delay depending on the amount ordered.
Items that fall into this section are as follows: *Place Tags *Favour Tags *Wine Glass Butterflies
All these items are cut upon request as we do not hold a stock due to the colour options, and feel this is the best way to keep them looking at their best for your event
As the above items are cut upon request they are non refundable
"Standard Delivery" viaRoyal Mail first class is usually 2/3 days, please includes this in your timescale so your order arrives for you in time. once the order has been despatch we have no control on when it arrives to youRoyal Mail First Class Information
"Shipping Upgrade" via Royal Mail Special Delivery, whereby Royal Mail Special Delivery InformationRoyal Mail state that they guarantee your items will be delivered to your chosen address between 9am and 1pm approx, this upgrade is not a method of receiving your goods quicker it is only a faster delivery service once the order has been completed.
While we understand items do go astray in the post it is at our discretion that we replace any order that might not arrive, as per the terms of Royal Mail we have to wait 15 days before we can make a claim against any missing orders, refunds will take place after the 15 days.
If in doubt please feel free to contact us at Sales@thelittlethings.co.uk or 01383741830 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
(1) When you receive your order it is your responsibility to examine goods very carefully for any damage. If there is any damage or if, for example, a parcel shows any signs of damage whatsoever you must notify us on the day of you receive it. Where a signed for service is used, please sign for the parcel making it, 'Received Damaged'.
(2) Where there is a problem with your order, such as the wrong goods arrive or an item is missing, you must notify us by e-mail to Sales@thelittlethings.co.uk within 7 days of you receiving your package. If you fail to do this then we will assume that you have accepted the products.
(3) If you notify us of a problem we will then e-mail you to advise you whether we will arrange collection or request that you return the goods. Goods must be returned by you to us within 30 days of delivery.
(4) If goods are defective then you are entitled to a replacement or a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges.
(1) If you are importing any of our goods you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for compliance with importing laws and requirements of the country to which the goods are shipped and this is entirely at your own expense and risk.
(2) In addition to the purchase price of the goods you accept full responsibility for any and all handling charges, shipping cost, insurance, import duties, fees, liabilities and tax/duty costs, which may arise or apply to your order and transportation.
(3) Whilst we will do all we can to assist (e.g. special packaging etc which may involve extra payment by you to us) we will not be responsible for any non-delivery or import duty charged or any fines or impositions as a result on any import or attempted import.
At The Little Things we want to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you need to return your goods please follow our Returns Policy below.
(1) Please refer to our Damaged or Faulty Goods section above if there is a problem with your order.
(2) Personalised goods are only returnable if they are faulty
(3) For other goods (non-personalised) consumers (but not business buyers) have a right to cancel your order. You can do this by sending us an e-mail to Sales@thelittlethings.co.uk within 7 days starting with the day after you received your goods. Once you have done this we will e-mail you letting you know whether we will arrange collection or will ask you to return the goods.
(4) We would ask you to take care of goods which you intend to return whilst they are in your possession.
(5) Goods must be returned by you and at your expense within 28 days of cancellation.
(6) We ask you to send goods back in their original packaging. Where you are organising return, we ask that you adequately insure the goods during the return journey.
(7) You will receive a refund of all monies paid for the goods (including delivery charges, if any) except for return collection or postal charges. Refunds will be made within 30 days. Where payment has been made with debit or credit card then refunds will be made to the original payment method and card used to make the payment.
(8) If we have requested that you to return the Goods, but you fail to do that following cancellation, then you must make the goods available for collection and we are entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from you.
(9)When purchasing any personalised goods and/or any perishable items you waive your cancellation or refund rights under Regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended).
(10)When special requests are asked for by comsumers for example a certain card colour or flower colour that we do not hold as our normal stock the item(s) then fall in the to the personalised product slot and are non refundable, we can howerver issue a credit note for the said amounts at our discretion if we feel it is warrented.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and will keep the information you entrust by keeping it safely and securely. Why we collect information
The Little Things Ltd collects information from you for two reasons: To process your order, we collect your name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
To make your visit more rewarding and useful, we may monitor customer patterns and your use of the store via cookies. Please see the information below on cookies.
There are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not in themselves recognise the individual user but will recognise the computer you are using so that we know when you are returning to the shop. Most browsers will automatically accept cookies, but you can change the settings on your browser to prevent this happening. Disclosing information to others
The Little Things Ltd will never sell or share your personal information with third parties unless it is required to fulfil your order or to fulfil another function which you have consented to.
Accuracy and access to Personal Information You can check that the information which we are holding is accurate by accessing your account online if you are registered (click on ‘My Account’ near the top of the screen, enter your email address and password to log on and view your details) or emailing us at email@example.com. Also, even if you have consented to receive our newsletter from us you can request that we do not contact you with further information by e-mailing us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding out Terms and Conditions please visit our online page.
100% SECURE SHOPPING | FAST DISPATCH | 01383 741830 MON-FRI 9.30AM-5.30PM (OR EMAIL US)